Friday 17 May 2019

pulse - How to remove DC offset of the input signal without using an opAmp?


Below is a pulse train with a DC offset:



enter image description here


This will go to the circuit below as input.


enter image description here


The thing is this works well in simulation but in real I need to remove the offset of the input signal.


My question is:


How can I remove this DC offset without using another opAmp i.e. just by adding a component to the circuitry ect.? Is there an easy way?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...