Thursday 30 January 2020

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?


I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I am wondering if I can use cc2541 itself for processing data in order to remove arduino from circuit, so that I can save power and money. I am quite new to electronics domain. Please suggest any ways to achieve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...