Monday 27 May 2019

pic - magnetics for ethernet PIC18f


I need to add ethernet connectivity to a PIC18f66j60.


The datasheets tells about magnetics. But I know only very little about that.


Do you know any surface-mount magnetics suitable for this use ?


I look for external magnetics. MagJacks are not an option.


Thanks



PIC18f ethernet magnetics schematics PIC18f ethernet magnetics requirements


EDIT :


I've found a lot of parts such as H1102 or H2019, but they feature a kind of coil beetwen the two output pins. Will that work ?


H1102 internals



Answer



I have used the H2019 in the past. Here is a snippet of a schematic of it connected to a PIC and a RJ45 jack:



No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...