Monday 27 May 2019

serial - Is it possible to send AT commands through TCP?


I have a SIM900 GSM/GPRS device, I can send AT commands through HyperTerminal and everything is fine. I can configure GPRS connection through AT commands:


AT+CGATT=1
AT+CIPMUX=0
AT+CSTT="INTERNET","",""
AT+CIICR
AT+CIFSR
AT+CIPSTART="TCP","IP","PORT"

With these configuration I can make it connect my PC (using port forwarding on the home router). I created a TCP server in C# and the server accepted the TCP connection from the device. My question is, is it possible to send AT commands through TCP and execute them ? The server sends AT commands to the device and they are received but as data not commands.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...