Sunday 1 July 2018

Measuring output of solar panels for science fair project


I am in 7th grade and doing a science fair project using different solar panel arrays. I have 3 different configurations with 6 mini panels connected. For each configuration, I have all the positive wires connected and all of the negative wires connected. I am using a multimeter to measure the voltage and the amps. If I multiply the amps times the voltage, will this give me an accurate indication of the output for each of the three configurations? Thank you in advance for your assistance!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...