Friday 27 July 2018

resistors - How to find the equivalent resistance for YY parallel connection


I am trying to find how to break apart a Y-Y connection to find the equivalent resistance. I understand how to find the equivalent resistance for 2 Y circuits in series, but not parallel. I understand how to transform from delta to Y and back, but am unable to find a simplified circuit for this design:


o--------o--------------------o
| \ o /

| \ /\ /
| R1 / \ R6
| \ R3 R4 /
| \ / \ /
| o o
PS | |
| R2 R5
| | |
o--------------o-------o


Where "PS" is the power source and "o" is the nodes and "Rx" is the different resistors. Please Help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...