Tuesday 3 July 2018

rf - How this device "Electronic Anti-lost-Anti-theft-Flashlight" measure distance?


Sorry i don't speak english but ill try.


We want to design a system of a receiver and transmitter in RF, that it "beeps" when it is a certain distance one of each other.


I found this: http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Anti-lost-Anti-theft-Flashlight-receivers/dp/B00QNE6QWI



It works 433.92M Hz.


So my question is, how this system measure the distance? i want to design something like that.


Sorry for my bad english, ill hope was understandable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...