Friday 27 July 2018

Sine to square wave converter



How I can make this sine to square wave converter accept higher frequency?



Because when I tested it, it only accepts 10KHZ max. I will need to input a higher level of frequency till 1000KHZ.


Would this mean that I need to swap the resistor values to lower values?


New to digital electronics. Would appreciate if someone could help. U1 is an Op Amp.


enter image description here



Answer



If you want a fast sine=>square wave converter, redo your circuit around a schmitt trigger. A 74LS part would do. Does the 4000 series have one? I don't remember. Oh yes...4093.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...