Tuesday 31 July 2018

microcontroller - Send and "read" a tone over the AC power lines


I would like to use this circuit to send a signal over the a live wire;


enter image description here


Assuming the live wire on the right carry the signal;


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


This would work? The signal can be between 1 kHz to 12 kHz.



PS. I have an electrician background, installing and maintaining equipment on 127/220/380/440V, so I understand the safety issues. I'm careful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...