Wednesday 3 August 2016

switches - Auto switching from bluetooth to aux


I'm building a project where I would have both a bluetooth receiver and an aux in line connected to the same speaker. One way could be to detect the presence of jack inserted in the aux in connector and to switch off the bluetooth module. I read this question How does an audio jack detect when a speaker is plugged in? and it seems that there is not an automatic electronic circuit to achieve this, but only manual or patented solutions. Do you have any suggestion?


P.S. I need something like this with an automatic switch that switches off the bluetooth module when an input jack is detected. enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...