Tuesday 30 August 2016

vhdl - How can I generate a schematic block diagram image file from verilog?


I want to create a schematic of a specific verilog module hierarchy showing which blocks are connected to which other blocks. Much like Novas'/Springsoft's Debussy/Verdi nschema tool, or any of a number of EDA tools that provide a graphical design browser for your RTL.



What tools area available to draw schematics programmatically either from a verilog or vhdl definition, or from some other text-based input format?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...