Sunday 14 August 2016

batteries - TP4056 module parallel output


this is my first time asked on stack exchange, please bear bare with me. Anyway, I created portable monitor using multiple TP4056 as battery charger & protection circuit. But I'm not sure it's safe or not.


this is the wiring diagram : enter image description here


enter image description here


why I wired this way? Apparently the monitor needs more than 5 Watt, and using 1 TP4056 can't give enough power. (the monitor needs 12 volt). So far my solution works, but I worried about the safety.


what I'm asking is this solution safe?



Thank you


edit 2: To power up 12 volt monitor, I stepped up the output from TP 4056 (from around 3-4 volt) using XL6009 module to 12 volt. As you can see, the module located under the batteries.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...