Tuesday 9 August 2016

arduino - Need help with use of LM358, microcontroller and +/- power supply


I have signal in 0-5V range and would like to amplify it to 0-10V. For that I am using LM358, but I have a bit of trouble with that. I have naively designed the circuit like so:


enter image description here


I tried to supply this amplifier with 9V battery and with +/- 12V source (not stabilised), but none of them worked. Also, I'm not so sure when yo use which ground - where should be the output 'grounded' to? To op amp or the orginal ground? And the resistor on inverting input?




Other question is regarding to powering of the whole circuit from +/- 12V supply. Here is the whole scheme:


enter image description here


I would love to power up the whole thing just from that one source, but there is weird noise at the end of it (without opamp), probably because of missing ground (?). Is there way how to fix that or I must use symmetrical supply with ground?


Thank you very much! I am kind of desperate.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...