Sunday 14 August 2016

control system - When supply fan VFD starts up it causes communication problems for my energy management controller


We have an energy management system that controls the air handlers for a building. I have one unit that when the supply fan VFD starts up it cause the unit controller to start having communication issue. The controller starts to reconfigure and drags down all the other controllers. The controller is fine, we have replaced it with a new one just to make sure. It sounds like its electrical noise causing the issue. Any ideas on how I can correct the problem?


Thanks in advance,


Henry




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...