Friday 19 August 2016

operational amplifier - dc offset in a miller integrator


I simulated a miller integrator circuit on multisim online. When I did so I made sure that dc offset in the op amp and the source is zero and also bias and offset currents are zero. But in output to a sine signal (ac) input, the output cosine signal has a negative dc offset. What is causing this offset? Here is the circuit simulated: enter image description here


And here is the input and output waveform: enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...