Monday 1 August 2016

Relay to switch 50 lines at once?


I'm looking to allow two cartridges to be inserted into a slot that normally only accepts one (more specifically, Nintendo 64 cartridges). I can't just toggle the power lines to each cartridges because of backfeeding. What sort of device would I need to use to switch a large number of lines from one cartridge to another (an N-pole single throw relay)? In this case, there isn't much power passing through the lines, but in a more general sense what component would one need to actuate multiple switches in a near-simultaneous timeframe?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...