Friday 4 December 2015

switches - Analog switch with a fixed state when not powered?


I am looking for a chip that could handle DPDT (or SPDT, or ultimately SPST) analog switch for audio routing (in the mOhm range resistance) and can guarantee one state when there is no power supply.


DPDT example


I have been looking around in manufacturer portfolios and results were those two cases :




  • Either High-impedance is guaranteed on power-off (between both NC/COM and NO/COM)




  • Or the state of the switch can't be predicted in no supply mode





So both of those cases don't guarantee one specific state in no supply mode.


Do you know any component that could suit my needs ? Thanks in advance




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...