Tuesday 1 December 2015

arduino - High-current motor on isolated circuit causing servos to move


I have a robot with several servos controlled by an arduino. Also attached is an electric airsoft gun, which draws considerable current. The gun is on an independent circuit with a separate battery pack. The arduino is connected to a relay which controls the gun.


The gun is on a physically separate circuit from the arduino and servos.


The problem is that when the gun is fired, all of the servos move toward their 0 position. This doesn't make sense to me, because the gun circuit is not connected to the servo-arduino circuit.


Why is this happening, and how can I fix it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...