Tuesday 20 June 2017

pcb design - Techniques to make art with PCB Silkscreen in Altium


I am finishing a PCB and I wanted to add some kind of artwork in my PCB, but not just import an image, I was thinking about placing some lines in the silkscreen, but I didnt wanted it to cover the other things in the silkscreen plane. I wanted it to behave like the Polyogn Pour, or even better, like the inverted, were the lines (or a fill) were on top of some text, the text wil invert the colors. Is this even possible? Tips about cool artwork things to do in Altium are welcomed as well.


EDIT:


Example of what I am aiming for, the white stripe is a random image and as it touches the components names, they will still be readable, since their color will automatically change, i.e. the software will remove the silkscreen overlay from the intercepting parts (or maybe make a full rectangle around the names to protect them, which I didnt present in this example but I think its easy to imagine).



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...