Sunday 4 June 2017

design - Is it possible to build an H-Bridge with only N-MOSFETs (and these other components)?


I am trying to design an H-bridge circuit and I am only given the following components:




  • Opamp

  • Zener Diode

  • Resistor

  • Capacitor

  • N-MOSFET

  • NPN BJT

  • Diode

  • 2-input NOR

  • 2-input NAND


  • Infra-red Detector

  • Infra-red Emitter

  • D flip-flop


I know that it is easy to design an H-bridge using 2 P-MOSFETs and 2 N-MOSFETs, but I am not given P-MOSFETs.


Is there an equivalent circuit for only N-MOSFETs?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...