Sunday 4 June 2017

latching relay with kill switch


I'm working on a little circuit to place on a vehicle, the expected functionality is to add a kill switch that when pushed it will stop voltage to my load, in the schematic i represent it with a bulb. For it to work again the vehicle should have to ignition off and on again. the following schematic works ok with the following exception. if I do not press the kill switch my load will also stop having voltage once my ignition is off(this is only desired when the switch is pressed, the ignition on is the event where it resets back to on).


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...