Thursday 15 June 2017

ltspice - How can I change the standard .jft .bjt .dio .cap files in LT spice XVII


I tried adding a model to one of the standard.jft located at C:\Program Files\LTC\LTspiceXVII\lib\cmp (actually I was updating the standard.jft files from LT spice wiki, if you haven't done this you should check it out). But I get no change when loading LTspice XVII when I look for the models in the drop down list of the Jfet. How do I add a model to the standard model files in LTspice XVII?




Answer



There are now two folders, one is the standard folder at


..\\LTC\LTspiceXVII\lib\cmp

The other folder is in (on a windows machine)


..\\My Documents\LTspiceXVII\lib\cmp

if you change standard.jft (or .jft .bjt .dio .cap) at the above location it will be reflected in the drop down menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...