Friday 9 June 2017

What does this triangle/diamond schematic symbol represent?


Could someone please tell me what the symbol ringed in red represents?



enter image description here


I know it has ON Switch pointing to it, but the symbol has other lables in different parts of the document.


enter image description here



Answer



It's an analogue switch: -


enter image description here


I has an equivalent circuit like this: -


enter image description here


Taken from here


Here is a more detailed picture showing its usage: -



enter image description here


Taken from here


Below is another picture showing the FETs in more detail: -


enter image description here


And here is a good article by Analog devices about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...