Thursday 15 January 2015

batteries - Backup battery charger


I'm trying to design some kind of backup battery charger - please see the image: enter image description here



Normally, the DC supply is ON, and provides current for load and also charges the battery. Battery should be charged to 27V or more, and maximum charging current must be limited to 4 A (when battery is fully charged up the current should automatically decrease to 0).


When DC supply is turned OFF, the battery provides current for load instead, with maximum allowed current.


I'd like to ask You for any references, circuit ideas or even some keywords to look for on internet and other sources.


Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...