Sunday 25 January 2015

identification - What do you call the connector type which is soldered on PCB and it holds cables by pressing on them by screws?


Here is a picture of two of them:


enter image description here


I searched for these connectors in Digikey and Farnell for an hour, but couldn't find anything similar. Can you please name these connectors for me and/or give a link to their subcategory in one of these part seller websites?



Answer



Screw terminal blocks Also, Euro style connectors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...