Saturday 31 January 2015

pic - Selecting a transceiver module for a wireless communication system




Possible Duplicate:
Suggestions for a Point-to-Point reliable Wireless Communication Module



I got a project to design a wireless communication system in order to communicate between the factory and the factory's pump station which is situated about 600m away from the factory. In between the two end stations there's an estate with no any buildings, there are planted coconut trees. But, no line of sight is present between two end stations.


I need to start this soon. As I don't have any prior experiences in using wireless communication designs for my projects, I came here to ask for guidance from the experts..


I have one major question here.


What is the suitable transceiver module that can be used here?


I searched a lot, but couldn't figure out a proper one.


Please consider that I'm hoping to use PIC micro-controllers to handle the modules (can go for Arduino, if needed)..


Any thought, advice is highly appreciated.


Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...