Saturday 31 January 2015

microcontroller - Generating sinewave from a pulse train by using a micro-controller


I want to create sine waves from 0.1Hz to 10Hz which are controlled from a software. For that I thought I can use micro controller as an interface between the PC and the sine wave signal.


But if I can be able to change the uC's frequency of the pulse train, how then I can convert those pulses to sines? Im not after high precision.


Is using RC filter recommended for such range and what RC values would be fine? The frequency range will be 0.1Hz to 10Hz. Or is there more practical or bulit in solution?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...