Tuesday 27 January 2015

Control System Basics


I am really confused with the difference between steady state error and actuating error. My teacher gave the following notes on this topic and explained using 1 example. He said that there will be 2 types of problems



  1. Case of non measuring and E(s) not specified in the problem

  2. Case of measuring or when E(s) is labelled in the diagram image1 image2 image3



Other teacher explained saying that



  1. Case of steady state error -> E(s) is specified in block diagram

  2. Case of actuating error -> E(s) is not specified


He showed this below problem and said it is a case of Actuating error.


image4 image5 I am also attaching his youtube link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsCtCgNE6S0&t=235s


Please explain this topic clearly and guide me on how to attempt problems like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...