Saturday 24 January 2015

motor - Arduino Ardumoto


I am using Arduino and Ardumoto dc motor controller to drive a DC motor. I am kind of at lost because i have gone through 10 different motors. They either don't work( not enough power ) or not powerful enough to drive the robot. Can anyone tell me, max voltage and amps provided to the motors AFAIK power to the motors are supplied through VIN pin? and are there any way to supply my own power and still use ardumoto to control the dc motor?


Ardumoto - Motor Driver Shield




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...