Wednesday 1 August 2018

decoupling - capacitor placement



I would like to know is there any standard on placing capacitor on a pcb board. For example, in front of a power supply 3.3V, I put 100p, 10n, 10u, and 1n. How should I put it in the correct order from the nearest to the furthest from the specified pin. Is there any standard in this kind of placement. If possible can you attach a source to further increase my knowledge. I myself put it in order of 100p,1n,10n,and the furthest is 10u, however I do not really know whether this is correct or not. Thank you for your help.


Best regards,


RH




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...