Saturday 11 August 2018

operational amplifier - PIC24ADC_with_LM358opamp


I am converting 5V input voltage down to 3V because PIC24E ADC can take voltage input 0-3V. The PIC24E data sheet says that input source impedance of ADC should be a max of 200 ohm. For this reason, I have made a resistive divider with opamp LM358 at the ouput. Can anyone recommend is it a good solution? Plus, after looking at the data sheet of LM358, there is information about output source and sink current which I am not able to understand. The images are attached in the question below. My PIC ADC requires 3.2 mA current in 12 bit operation but 9 mA current in 10 bit operation.enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...