Sunday 26 August 2018

sensor - How can I record a pressure map?


There are some Dr. Scholl's commercials showing their "foot-doctor-o-matic" station that measures the pressure your feet put down on a mat then tells you what insoles to buy. How does the thing actually work; what sort of component is able to translate an array of force across a plane into electronic signals? If the thing cheats and uses temperature, the question still stands; how can I record an array of pressures across a plane?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...