Thursday 23 August 2018

pwm - Help with BJT-based driver for MOSFET


Im trying to drive mosfet's gate with couple of BJTs: S9014 (npn) and S9015 (pnp). They are in half bridge, VCC is 12V. Here is schematic:



Schematics


Input is PWM with frequency of ~70KHz from STM32 micro. I expect PWM from 0 to 12V on output, but strange thing happens instead: connecting 12V to VCC does almost nothing, PWM is still 0-3.3V with weird form and small DC offset (output was connected only to oscilloscope probe).
Question: Is my schematic correct and what is wrong with it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...