Thursday 2 August 2018

circuit analysis - Maximum power transfer and Thevenin


I am trying to find the thevenin resistance value and the Vth for maximum power transfer. I have tried to find Rth by calculating R3 and R2 as parallel resistance and same for R4 and R5 and then adding them with R1 but I am not sure if I have done it the right way. For Vth I have tried using KVL but I think I have calculated wrong current values using current divider rule. I calculated the total current by diving V1 and R1. I hope someone can help. I have attached the picture of the circuit.


Circuit diagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...