Monday 15 January 2018

How to do Mesh Analysis with Current Sources?


Basically the circuit below is what my professor gave us and we need to solve for the the voltage across the 8 ohm resistor, the current through the 2 ohm resistor, power absorbed by the 10 ohm resistor, and the power delivered by the 4 a source. I used regular mesh and I got the wrong values(I checked using KCL and KVL). One thing that I think I got wrong is I assumed that I1 = 3A(feedback). I tried to search the web for a solution and I've seen something called "super mesh". Is this helpful? If yes, can anyone assist me on how to work with it?


Other thing is I want to check if my values are correct using MIT's Circuit Sandbox, however I don't know where should I put the ground so that the circuit will simulate in the way I wanted it to be. Every help is very much appreciated Thanks!


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...