Sunday 21 January 2018

dc - How Can I connect My Solar Power System?



I brought this 50A Solar Controller now I want to connect an inverter to it and they said to connect the inverter directly to the battery. I also brought a 100W Solar Panel and MC4 Wires, etc



What is these "60A/50A/40A/30A/20A/10A "? I choose the 50A one and wanted to know the Amps are used for DC Load or what's the use of selecting "60A/50A/40A/30A/20A/10A" if it is to be connected to the battery eventually?


The reason for not wanting to connect it to the battery is: The Protections (Load, Over Charging, Deep Charging, etc) go away if I connect the inverter to the battery directly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...