Monday 26 October 2015

capacitance - How to calculte mosfet capacitors (Cgs Cds Cdg) knowing the charges Q


I need to use the best model for the MOSFET in my circuit I'm simulation on PSIM, the MOSFET is Si4108-TI-GE3.



But I am not given the parasitic capacitance values (Cgs Cds Cdg), I am only given this:


dynamic charge characteristics of the capacitor to be modeled


I think I should use Q=CU, but I don't see how to use Q=CU for Cds since I only have Total gate charge and I don't know if that is the drain-source charge. How do I calculate the necessary parasitic capacitance values?



Answer



Read the data sheet: -


enter image description here


Ciss is gate-source capacitance. You should be able to work out the other two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...