Saturday 10 October 2015

bluetooth - Power Consumption for BLE advertisements


I have a set of voltage readings that are read at a high rate and they have produced voltage data for power consumption while: advertising events, for connection events, and for no activity. I've produced graphs that I've attached at the bottom of this post.


I'm now tasked with things I have no idea how to accomplish. 1. Graph the power consumption for a connection event with a variable which is the number of advertisements it took before we connected (1 to 1000 advertisements, Y axis in uA/hour). 2. Do the same for a case where the sensor had a “bad” connection and had to reconnect N number of times. Maybe use N = 1 through 5 and add the plots to the same graph.



I'm not sure how to approach either of these as I barely understand what they mean (as I'm not familiar with bluetooth to begin with). Can someone potentially dumb it down for me (and relate to the graphs I have) so I can get an idea of how I can approach it? Thank you.


enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...