Saturday 31 October 2015

pcb - Eagle: supply pin vcc overwritten with more than one signal


in some words, my circuit is feeded from battery (VBATT). The VBATT is taken with a voltage divider for read voltage by Atmega, and is routed into a voltage regulator (from 0.8/3.2 to 3.3) VREG.


All net for voltage and GND have their names and labels (I need "only" to do the signal routes and voltage divider) as you can see.


Checking for errors, DRC errors complains with



supply pin vcc overwritten with more than one signal


This is the image (if needed I can also give sch and brd)


On board all airwires seems ok, instead.


enter image description here


Thank you for your effort and support.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...