Wednesday 31 July 2019

microcontroller - PCB design review


I am designing a control board for an analog audio amplifier, with a touch screen interface.


This is my first board I have ever laid out and routed and I was just wondering if people check my design look before I send it out to get it printed.


Quick rundown of the connectors on the board:



  • J7 is the 18v AC coming in from a transformer


  • J2 is a 20 pin jtag connector

  • JX is connected to a LCD / Touch screen module

  • J3R & J3L are control lines going to a digital potentiometers to control the gain and the volume


Below is the BOM


enter image description here


Screen capture of the board it's a four layer board with the top inner layer being a ground plain.


enter image description here


Let me know what ever you think. Like I said this is my first time laying out a board so I did use the auto router and the fixed it in some places. I would rather be brutally honest and tell me to redesign if need be, before I waste $66 on a board that isn't going to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...