Thursday 25 July 2019

components - Small Piezo Buzzers


I am looking to get my hands on some Pizeo Buzzers that are as small as possible. So far I have found 10mm round, which is good, but I was wondering if anyone knew of ones that are smaller still?


I would prefer to avoid SMD components if at all possible, but I can deal with it if need be. At the end of the day, as small as 5x5mm would be great.



Answer



I found a Pizeo Buzzer with 6.5 mm here:



  1. PDF with specifications

  2. The item in a shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...