Sunday 23 April 2017

amplifier - Trying to figure out what kind of input signal this loudspeaker amp circuit needs


I'm still trying to figure out how this door intercom module works. It's a 18y old siedle TLM 611-0 module, I figured out the mic part, there the audio signal is modulated onto the current the mic amp draws. But the loudspeaker part baffles me. This is the circuit diagram of the speaker amp I reverse engineered from the PCB. I don't really know how it works. It's quite a strange design and I'm not really good with analog electronics. Help is very much appreciated.


circuit diagram


Apparently some people can't see the embedded image of the schematic, here is a link to it: https://i.imgur.com/rj3Cwcc.png


EDIT: Updated the schematic to a conventionally drawn one. Old hand drawn version of the schematic: https://i.imgur.com/Evuv3Wm.png




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...