Thursday 13 April 2017

What are the things I need to know when operating an oscilloscope?


I keep hitting a wall on my projects where I can't really tell what's going on and decided I really need an oscilloscope to proceed intelligently.



I've got a Rigol DS1052E in the mail after a few recommendations. I know the kinds of things I need to measure, but I want to make sure I don't blow it up the first day.


What kinds of tips do you guys have for effectively using a scope and avoiding damage to it while getting useful information out of things?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...