Wednesday 26 April 2017

control - Mechanical time constant of PMDC Motor in starting and after switching off the supply is same or different?


In my MATLAB/SIMULINK model of the PMDC motor the mechanical time constant has same value in the case starting of motor and after switching off the supply but in experimental setup there is a difference? I have taken many experimental readings, in which starting mechanical time constant is around 0.05 seconds and after switching off the mechanical time constants is around 0.254 seconds. SIMULINK Model . Starting Mechanical time constant After switch off the supply, time constant


If any one have any idea, please reply me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...