Monday 17 April 2017

microcontroller - develop webcamera with battery and memory to SELF RECORDING (Disc Processing System)




In my studies projects I want to make an camera with





  1. SD memory card or USB mass storage (which is simple)




  2. micro-controller to translate commands (start recording, dump JPEG to SD card to make video, or many JPEG files )





  3. battery supply compatible with camera module and the micro-controller and the SD card supply





please is there any one who can help me with exact details about the schematics and the components list or redirect me to an existing succeeded projects like that


because I am new in electronics and this is in my project studies what I have selected.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...