Wednesday 19 April 2017

What are the Best Starter Supply Kits?



I am just getting started out learning electronics and I keep finding myself having to order capacitors and transistors and other parts for simple projects.


What are the best starter sets for a beginner? i.e. who sells a good set of capacitors for a newbie? transistors, resistors, LEDs, etc...


Im interested in both complete sets (that includes different types), as well as individual sets (say, for just capacitors).


Ideally, the kits are weighted toward pieces that you will use more often.


Any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...