Friday 14 April 2017

voltage regulator - Component ID: AA3 03


I'm trying to identify a fault on a printed circuit board in a consumer product. So I tried to find a pin-out diagram, specifications, etc. for this surface mount component designated AA3 03:


AA3 03 AA3 03


There are two of them. I imagine they are ~3V voltage regulators for some small krypton light bulbs wired up in series. But I don't know for sure.


Can anyone definitively identify this component, or cross reference the part number with a more common one; so I can hunt for the specs? Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...