Sunday 6 April 2014

opto isolator - Optoisolator with Logic Output - How To Use IC Circuit Example?



I'm looking at an Optoisolator with a Logic Output..It's an optoisolator with a Schmitt Trigger on the output. I think the datasheet is a little bare for my comfort level, so I'm looking for some advice/confirmation on connecting these.


These are the devices I would like to test:



This is my interpretation of the datasheets. For devices that are "the same"(for my application) they have different hookups on the output. Also, I've tried to contact Fairchild, but have not heard back.


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


Using Circuit 3 with 330 ohm pull up Output RED = FODM611 Output Input BLUE = 3.3v PWM Signal enter image description here


Using 100k pull up enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...