Monday 7 April 2014

receiver - QI COMM-Signal Simulation ltSpice


enter image description hereFor a school project (Wireless Charging), I have to filter out and display the communication signal (2KHz) between transmitter and receiver from the Power Signal (100KHz). For this I have set up the circuit in ltSpice. I have created an ASK signal (product) as input to the MOSFET driver. Is it correct to select the ASK signal as the input signal? Should I put it on the SOURCE input of the mosfets. Unfortunately, I do not get the desired transmission signal on the receiver side. Can anyone help me?[![enter image description here]enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...