Tuesday 15 April 2014

usb - How to "frankenstine" wires?


How do I make a different usb wire type out of two different usb wires? For example, say I have two standard usb-to-micro-usb wires and I want to make one usb-to-usb and then one micro-usb-to-micro-usb. Could I just cut and strip both of the wires and then solder the two remaining usb heads together to make a usb-to-usb? (Same thing goes with the other micro USB heads)


With that, I can charge my device through my makeshift usb-to-usb connected to a female usb hub!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...